Social Media Manager: What it is?
A social media manager is a person who looks after Social Media for a business. People in charge of social media, building and executing marketing plans, and analyzing and measuring them. People who are involved in this look are brand builders, they use social media for connecting with new customers and helping them to explore the services or products. They mainly analyze the trends and make strategies, and tactics connecting with the target audience.
Day to Day work of Social Media Managers are:
- Planning, creating, and scheduling social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Building and budgeting for ad campaigns
- Responding to comments and direct messages
- Tracking and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Identifying and researching new trends and competition
At Pixel7 Studio, we help virtually to help you to manage Social Media Marketing. In simple words, we are your virtual social media managers, looking after your business remotely. Curating and helping your business to grow.